We are editing a Special Issue on "Multi-Robot Systems: Challenges, Trends and Applications" in the journal Applied Sciences. This journal published by MDPI is open access, publishes works of applied natural sciences and has an impact factor of 1.689 (ranked as Q3 in Physics, Chemistry and Materials Science).
We are waiting to receive your relevant papers on the following topics:
- Multi-robot systems: heterogeneous and homogeneous fleets
- Multi-robot mission planning, modeling and optimization
- From multi-robot systems to robot swarms
- Human factor issues: workload, situational awareness, stress...
- Human-robot interaction: collaboration and teaming
- Operator Interfaces: adaptation and immersion
- Applications: search and rescue, environmental monitoring…
Please visit the Special Issue website to get more information and submit your contribution.